The Tournos GS 10000 reel really takes things to another level. Manufactured with a high strength carbon composite body and rotor, plus a sleek matt black handle and classy wooden grip, the Tournos GS 10000 is built to perform.
PERFECT LINE LAY
With a long classic gold-coloured coned spool and a super slow oscillation gearing, the line lay is perfect and will enable longer casts to be achieved time-after-time. Key features include an oversized twist-free line roller, smart ventilation slots machined into the spool, plus improved spring-loaded, twin line clips. Added to this there are all the usual solid features from the original Tournos 10000 concept engineered into the reel, so it will continue provide many years of trouble-free performance.
- High carbon composite body and rotor
- Super-slow oscillation for perfect line lay
- Quick-Torque drag system
- Sleek matt black handle with wood grip
- 14+1 Stainless shielded bearings
- Twin spring-loaded line clips
- Dual strength stainless steel main shaft
- Open bail rotor lock
- Oversized twist free line roller
- Floating rotor line guard
- Gear Ratio 4.9:1
- Weight 720g
- Capacity MM/M 0.32/580 – 0.35/490 – 0.40/390